Making multipurpose products is always front of mind in all of our formulations here at Sakura Soap Studio.
Here are just some ideas on ways you can use our products other than the way it's intended.
- Cut it up into a smaller piece for overnight travel or a holiday.
- The soap can also be used as a shampoo bar, although it may need an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse afterwards.
- Shave rolls off the bar using a veggie peeler and carry the shavings in a small container in a handbag for washing hands when you’re out (there’s never any soap in those public toilet dispensers)
- As it’s intended as a face oil,
- Makeup remover
- Hair serum
- Mixed with a carrier oil such as coconut and used as an entire body oil